We know that, with the right support, the aid community in Sudan has the interest, energy and expertise to build a more conflict sensitive aid system. One in which individuals and agencies can:
- More openly address complex challenges, account for inherent trade-offs and dilemmas, and make difficult decisions.
- Better understand the total effect of their actions in local contexts.
- Design and deliver their interventions with a better understanding of local and national conflicts and their inherent power dynamics.
- Identify and adopt alternative approaches in order to improve aid’s impact.
- Learn from and constantly improve aid’s effectiveness.
Together we are building a movement for better aid.